WORKING FOR YOU
George Youngkin, Maryann Merlino, and Joanne Schwartz are running to represent New Jersey's 8th legislative district.
When elected, George Youngkin, Maryann Merlino, and Joanne Schwartz will:
- Fight for meaningful property tax relief for middle class families and making our community more affordable for everyone.
- Work hard to improve New Jersey’s economy by helping small businesses and creating clean energy jobs.
- Ensure and protect equal pay for equal work
- Fight to keep healthcare affordable for women and seniors, and protect plans that work for everyone.
Who does New Jersey's 8th Legislative District represent?
New Jersey's 8th Legislative District includes the following municipalities:
- Atlantic County: Hammonton
- Burlington County: Eastampton Township, Evesham Township, Hainesport Township, Lumberton Township, Mansfield Township, Medford Township, Medford Lakes Borough, Mount Holly Township, Pemberton Borough, Pemberton Township, Shamong Township, Southampton Township, Springfield Township, Westampton Township and Woodland Township
- Camden County: Berlin Borough, Pine Hill Borough, Pine Valley Borough and Waterford Township